All Orangey All Orangey

sounds pretty good!

I wonder if this is your first full song. Sounds pretty basic but still really good. Considering you're using FL, I am too, so on such an account, I'm adding yours to my favorites to see which one of us has more of a taking to. Also, I was wondering what day you submitted this?

luckystrikes23 responds:

Submitted last night. It was one of my first songs, I lost a bunch in a hard drive wipe a while back, and this was one of the few I was able to keep.

kiwiaddict - Robots in Space kiwiaddict - Robots in Space

Different but interesting P.O.V.

(Sorry, I commented to the other song first though this one came out first. Opps!) First off, this isn't ambient at all. If you had the background sounds and kicked the sound effects, then yeah it probably would be. If I hadn't kept reminding myself through the song of the title and what it relates to the song, I wouldn't have liked it at all. That being said, it's a very different taste.All in all, I like the direction you went with it. Keep up your style, and you will go far young one. Just...if you're going to do anything mainstream, you're gonna have to make it more...well, easy on the ears mixed with ear candy. Example: Savage Garden - I Want You. Unfortunately I can't give a reason as to why that song other than the first one that popped into mind. blah off topic. Good song! Giving it 5/5 for creativity and 10/10 for the balls to put it online heh

Let Me Fall by kiwiaddict Let Me Fall by kiwiaddict

D-A-M-N G-O-O-D!

Not only is it a rather decent song, but..considering it's not professionally done, the vocals lining up with the music is awesome timing. She could probably warm up for a couple of hours beforehand if you redo it (there's moments she sounds nervous, either with timing or an off tone), but otherwise dont change anything about it! If anything, I''ll be waiting for another submission. Keep up the great work!

kiwiaddict responds:

yeah about the shaky voice, i honestly dont know what it is. okay maybe its cause its unprofessionally recorded... if you put on earphones.... it SHOULD sound fine. i think it has to do with the uncompressedness... thanks so much for the comment tho. i really appreciate it.